You can now purchase any product from our kaboodle range online, and you can even get it delivered straight to your door.
To get started, follow these simple steps;
- Visit kaboodle’s interactive 3D kitchen planner
- Design your kitchen, study or laundry from scratch using the 3D design tools. If you need some handy tips, explore our how-to videos, which will guide you on how to get started.
- Once you’re happy with your design, click on the “Item List” button (below) to view a summary of the products selected
- Once you’re in the item list, triple check your products and make sure everything you need is there, be sure to add what’s missing and delete items that you don’t need.
- Next, click on “Download Item List” and save it, including all the item numbers and the quantity for each product
- Note: benchtops must be ordered directly from your local Bunnings Warehouse, and prices shown are indications only
- Now that you have your item list, you can purchase products through the Bunnings website
- Use the item number found in your item list (above) to search for each product in the search bar.
- Once you’ve searched for and found each product, they can then be added to your cart either for delivery or via click & collect
- Bunnings will send you details for picking up or the delivery of your products
- And that’s it, you’re now ready to get your project underway!