Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is DIY Resolutions Pty Ltd (“Kaboodle”) ABN 72 103 688 679 whose registered office is at 143-147 National Boulevard, Campbellfield, Victoria 3061.
2. The competition is exclusively open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over except employees of Kaboodle and their immediate family and anyone otherwise connected with Kaboodle or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
• Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/kaboodlekitchen/)
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. The competition commences Monday, 11th May 2020 and the Closing Date for entry will be Sunday, 17th May at midnight. After the Closing Date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows. The entrants must:
a) Share a photo or a video on Instagram of their recipe dish and include the recipe ingredients and recipe method in the caption of the post
b) Tag @kaboodlekitchen and @raco.australia
c) Include hashtags #inthekitchenwithkaboodle and #racorecipes
9. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each valid entry will be individually judged by a representative of Kaboodle. Each valid entry will be judged on creativity and ingenuity. Based on these criteria the judge will determine the most inspiring and interesting entry.
10. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions or received after the Closing Date are invalid and will not be included in the judging. Kaboodle reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants at any time and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who Kaboodle believes has breached these terms and conditions.
11. Kaboodle’s decision as to those able to take part and the selection of a winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
12. Each entrant warrants to Kaboodle that each entry constitutes his/her original work and does not infringe the rights of any third party.
13. The prize is as follows:
• 1x RACO Minerale five-piece set valued at RRP $499.95
15. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. The winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram within four (4) business days of the Closing Date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, Kaboodle reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. Kaboodle will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of Victoria, Australia and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry, including on any Social Network or webpage. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other Social Network or any supplier of any of the prizes.
21. Kaboodle shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions or cancel the competition. Any such change or cancellation shall be effective immediately upon posting to this